We use a Person-Centered Thinking (PCT) philosophy when supporting the individual and their Circle of Support. Examples of our many Community Support Options include:
- Supported and Independent Living Services
- Adult Residential Facilities
- Children and Adolescent Group Homes
- Specialized Residential Homes (Behavioral and Medical)
- Competitive Integrated Employment
- Vocational Training and Day Programs
- Personal Assistance Services
- Community Integration Training
- Home Care
- Community Engagement
Redwood Family Care Network has an extensive and robust Quality Assurance and Training team that is fully focused on dedicated to training, development, and the delivery of world-class services and supports. Members of the team are certified trainers in Crisis Prevention, First Aid, CPR, in addition to various other specialties.. They serve as a resource to all employees across our Care Network.
For more information contact email@example.com.
We take pride in providing a natural, comfortable, safe and nurturing environment for each individual supported in any one of our community support options.